To be eligible to become a Member of the OTU Association you simply have had to share the Scheyville Experience.
This means that your are either a graduate, a member of the instructing staff or to have been selected for Scheyville but not completed the course.
A membership aplication can be obtained electronically through contacting the Membership Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The annual subscription is currently $50 per year and is due by July each year.
What do you get for your membership?
- You receive three issues a year of The Scheyvillian, a magazine full of news of Scheyvillians and their activities.
- You have access to the Membership data bases via the website, so you are able to contact former classmates, or other Members whatever your needs.
- You will receive email and posted advice of events through your local State Chapter.
- You will be contacted by class reunion organisers regarding forthcoming activities.
- You will have a sense of belonging and enjoy the camaraderie of fellow Scheyvillians.
- You will be able to order OTU merchandise through the Quartermaster.
- You can update your personal details on line.